- Stock: In Stock
- Cost Per Serving: £0.20
Often referred to as the ‘sunshine’ vitamin thanks to the fact that the majority of Vitamin D is made in the skin via sunlight, many athletes will be deficient in Vitamin D, particularly during the winter months. An important vitamin for overall well being, Vitamin D deficiencies have been shown to impair muscle recovery and increase the chances of an Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, as well as contribute to an overall reduction in immune system function; all of which could potentially impair performance.
Growing evidence shows that supplementing daily with Vitamin D3 can be beneficial to athletic performance, especially when it comes to preventing winter infections and boosting recovery from muscle-damaging exercise. Vitamin D3 also plays a major role in calcium absorption, making it important in maintaining bone health.
- Redresses Vitamin D deficiencies, common during winter months
- Helps to boost recovery from muscle-damaging exercise
- Reduces risk of contracting Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Helps to maintain bone health
Usage: Take one tablet per day with breakfast during the winter months (ie. October - April in the UK) or as directed by your qualified sports nutritionist
Servings Per Container: 120 x 800mg tablets
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Cholecalciferol, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose).
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age.
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition.
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Ensure lid is closed correctly after each use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
- Store below 25 degrees celcius in a cool dry place.
- For best before date and batch number see base.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Do not use if seal is broken
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||50μg (2000IU)|