Boasting a wide range of general health benefits, studies have shown that supplementing with Omega 3 can have a particularly positive effect for athletes and the physically active. Amongst these benefits are Omega 3’s ability to reduce exercise-induced muscle inflammation, soreness and muscle damage, improve muscular hypertrophy and prevent the loss of lean muscle mass during times of injury. A great all-rounder for athletes and gym-goers, Omega 3 is quickly becoming one of the most frequently used supplements in elite sport.
- Reduces inflammation and exercise-induced muscle soreness
- Facilitates growth and repair of muscle tissue
- Helps to prevent loss of muscle mass when injured
- Boasts a wide range of general health benefits, including improvements in blood lipid profiles, blood pressure, arthritis symptoms and cardiovascular health
Usage: 1-3 softgels in the evening (with dinner)
Servings Per Container: 120 x 1000mg softgels
Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerol, Purified Water)
For allergens see Ingredients in bold.
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age.
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition.
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Ensure lid is closed correctly after each use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- For best before date and batch number see base.
- Not suitable for vegetarians/vegans
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||250mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||500mg|
Daily Omega 3
- Product Code: £0.20
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 2499