- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 129
- Cost Per Serving: £2.20
As its name suggests, Nutrition X’s MRM (Maximum Recovery Matrix) is designed to accelerate recovery post-match or after a strenuous training session; even as an aid to get ready for a competition the day before.
During intense training sessions or matches, muscles are put under great stress and may use up significant carbohydrate stores. Additionally, because muscles are essentially made up of protein which is broken down, there is a requirement to resynthesize lost protein. So, dual negative effects of such strenuous work are carbohydrate and protein decreases in muscle.
MRM is an ideal supplement to aid the recovery process after strenuous exercise. The combination of quality carbohydrate and protein in the correct ratio, as well as the extra amounts of key amino acids, glutamine and leucine, help to promote and enhance muscle protein synthesis.
- Whey protein concentrate for amino acid replenishment
- Carbohydrate blend of maltodextrin and dextrose for rapid gastric emptying and glycogen replenishment
- Sodium to ensure maximum hydration and to reduce muscle stress
- Additional leucine to help 'drive' protein synthesis
Directions: Mix 2 level scoops (100 grams) of MRM in 500ml of water and drink after exercise..
Usage: Take 1 serving (2 scoops) of MRM per day.
Servings Per Container: 20
Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Dextrose, Cocoa Powder, Flavour, L-Glutamine, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), L-Leucine, Colour, Sodium Chloride, Sweeteners (Steviol Glycosides, Sucralose).
Produced in an environment that processes milk, egg, gluten, peanuts, nuts and soy.
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Ensure lid is closed correctly after each use
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- For best before end date see base of tub
- Suitable for ovo-lactovegetarians
- Not suitable for vegans
|Information Based On: Chocolate Flavour|
|Energy||1629kJ / 384kCal|
|of which saturates||1.44g|
|of which sugars||17.20g|
|Protein (Dry Basis)||31.61g|