- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 12
- Cost Per Serving: £2.25
The Nutrition X Protein Bars has been formulated to provide a high protein, low sugar snack for athletes on the go! One of the main considerations when designing the bars was the idea of providing athletes sports teams with a convenient snack alternative to a protein shake.
The Nutrition X protein bar contains approximately 20g of protein and only 1.2g of sugars. This composition is sound in terms of protein content and to stimulate muscle growth and repair!Our experts recommend using the Pro X Bars as part of a varied diet, ideally as a high protein snack between meals, where research supports the idea of having regular hits of protein throughout the day.
- High Protein Content
- Low Sugar Content
- Low Calorie
- Convenient Snack
As a snack between meals or as a late night treat to curb carb cravings!
Chocolate with sweetener 23,6% (cocoa mass, maltitol, cocoa butter, milk fat, emulsifier (soy lecithin), vanilla), caramel flavoured layer 18,2% (bulking agent (polydextrose), soy oil, skimmed milk powder, xylitol, emulifier (soy lecithin), salt, flavours), gelatine hydrolysed wheat gluten, humectant (glycerol), milk protein, soy protein, soy crisp 2.7% (soy protein, low fat cocoa, topioca starch), soy oil, cocoa nibs, flavours, salt, sweetener (sucralose).
See all allergens in bold above. This product is produced in an environment that processes wheat, gluten, milk, egg, soy, nut, peanut, and sesame seed products.
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
- Store at a temperature range of 15°C. to 22°C. away from direct sunlight, extremes of heat change, odor & humidity
- For best before end date see packaging
- Product contains more than 10g/100g polyols: Excessive consumption may lead to laxative effects
|Information Based On: Brownie Flavour|
|Energy||820kJ / 196kCal|
|(Saturated fatty acids)||3.6g|
|of which sugars||1.2g|